ZAKYNTHOS VIP TOUR
Bus and speedboat excursion to the Shipwreck and the Blue Caves of Zakynthos Zante
The VIP Shipwreck and Blue Caves boat trip is a Zakynthos Zante holiday highlight. On this Zante island tour you will enjoy some of the most famous sights in Zante, while avoiding mass tourism. The Zakynthos island excursion VIP Shipwreck and Blue Caves begins early in the morning, with pick-ups by our 48 seated coach from nearly every holiday resort. As we move deeper into the mountains of this stunning island, we will take in the majestic views of the Ionian Sea and authentic villages along the way. Your Nefis Travel Zakynthos guides, who are all fluent in English, will give you an interesting commentary as you travel up the east coast of Zante, on this unique Zakynthos island boat trip and bus tour. They will provide you with information regarding this Zakynthos excursion, as well as special stories about the history, culture and mythology of Zante Island.
Your first stop on the VIP tour Shipwreck Bay and Blue Caves boat trip will be at the enchanting harbor of Agios Nicolas. It is here where you can grab a coffee and some breakfast before we board the speed boats for Shipwreck Bay and the Blue Caves. At Nefis we believe in quality, so as a guest on this tour you will take a seat on either one of our two speed boats, ensuring that you really do experience this thrilling ride in comfort! You will have a view of the charming harbor as we make our way out to sea.
The Nefis Travel Zakynthos VIP Shipwreck and Blue Caves boat trip features a ride on a 25 seated passenger, highly secure and ultra-fast speedboat. Our boat excursion's first stop of the day is Shipwreck Bay. On our way we are often lucky enough to spot some dolphins and even the local Monachus Monachus seal. The boat trip to Shipwreck Bay usually takes around 30 minutes. Your adrenaline and excitement will build up as we enter the fascinating Shipwreck bay. The enchanting white limestone cliffs surrounding the bay of Navagio and its white pebbly stone beach, contrast the mesmerizing bands of sea colors from light turquoise to dark blue. You will instantly understand why this masterpiece of mother nature is called one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and is a must do on the list of things while on holiday on Zante, one to tick off the bucket list for sure! As the first arrivals to Shipwreck Bay every day we enjoy a very peaceful, and often exclusive time at this enchanting bay. We will take that much desired picture and then go for swimming at an amazing beach close by at the west coast of Zakynthos (Please check local law update at the bottom of the page).
Next on the itinerary of our boat excursion, is a boat trip into the beautiful Blue Caves of Zakynthos. Our Nefis Travel Zakynthos speedboat has the ability to safely enter the Blue Caves of Zante. We stop to take photos of the sea caves and arches, as well as the stunning translucent blue waters. Those who wish to fully experience the phenomenon of the Blue Caves can take a dip in the blue waters. Your whole body takes on the blue hues and everyone enjoys photographing all the swimming "blue Smurfs"! Don’t worry though, this is just an optical illusion and the blue hue will disappear once out of the water. By the time you return to land at the picturesque harbour of Agios Nicolas, you will be ready for lunch. For those of you that want to sit and enjoy the spectacular views while enjoying some refuelling, we have found an exceptional local Taverna. Here you can try some real traditional or modern greek cuisine and use this opportunity to get that final special photo of the day to be envied by all, who will definitely wish they were here with you.
Our final destination during the VIP Shipwreck and Blue Caves Zakynthos boat trip and bus tour, is the natural Sea Spa of Xingia. The Xingia Spa Beach is a beautiful small sandy bay. The turquoise blue sea here contains traces of sulphur and collagen. The sulphur and collagen pours down from the mountains into the sea and has been proven to offer significant health benefits. A swim in the healthy waters, combined with a Nefis Travel Zakynthos sand scrub, will revitalize your energy and polish your skin. Many visitors have reported feeling younger and relaxed due to this natural phenomenon in the North of Zakynthos. Nefis Travel Zakynthos VIP Shipwreck and Blue Caves tour is the ultimate way to escape the crowds and enjoy some of the most beautiful places that Zakynthos has to offer.
Please be aware:
• Please be aware that the most recent announcement made by the municipality of Zakynthos prohibits us from landing on the Shipwreck beach this year. This decision has been made as a result of the landslide in 2018 in combination with the large number of visitors expected on our island this summer season. Despite not being able to land on the beach, we are allowed to sail into the bay and take pictures at a short distance from a wonderful, empty beach! This will nonetheless create a 'wow' feeling to mother nature at its best.
In the last four years, we have been in the same situation twice and have successfully amended our tour program accordingly. Our alternative program consists of sailing into the bay to take beautiful pictures of an empty Shipwreck beach, a swim stop at another beautiful bay on the West side of Zakynthos as well as additional time at the enchanting Blue Caves. The amended program offered has always been received with much joy and satisfied feedback from our guests and many even perceived the view of an empty beach as a bonus!
• As we enter Shipwreck bay before the masses arrive (note: early in the morning the beach will have limited sun), you will have the opportunity to take pictures of a beautiful, empty(!) beach with little to no other boats around you.
• The Shipwreck and Blue Caves boat trip consists of a 3 hour speedboat tour with 2 swim stops.
• We will stop for lunch. The lunch is not included in the price, but it’s allowed to bring your own packed lunch, which can be consumed at the beach next to the restaurant.
• Xingia beach is a bit of the beaten track please be aware that it involves steps to be taken, towards the sea spa.
• We visit Xingia bay after lunch, meaning by bus from the road side not by boat.
• The beaches we will visit are stony so please think about your foot wear!
• As this tour involves taking steps, walking down towards Xingia bay and getting in and out a speedboat, we do not recommend this tour for our guests with mobility problems.
The excursion days:
From April until the half of May: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
From the half of May until the end of September: Daily.
From the end of September until the end of the season: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
The excursion prices:
Adult: 37 euro PP
Child: 25 euro PP
The lunch is not included in the price.
REVIEWS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS TOUR
Tour program 0
Tour guiding 0
Value for money 0