We at Nefis Travel provide the highest level of customer service given on the island.
If the weather reports are bad, we will cancel the tours and you give a refund.
If the weather shows a 50-50 situation, we will phone you on your mobiles or at the hotels before the tour starts and tell you that we might have to use an alternative program. This only happens on the shipwreck and blue caves tours. The east coast of the island as in Blue caves and Xingia Sea Spa and the west coast as in shipwreck beach is possible to have 2 totally different sea conditions.
Our captains will check the situation early in the morning and if we see that the Blue caves and Xingia Spa, east coast are okay but around cape skinari on our way to the west coast, the sea doesn’t allow us to go to the Shipwreck beach, we will create plan B:
Plan B; Go to the Shipwreck platform by bus so you see the shipwreck from above and we will offer extra time at the Blue caves for pictures and swimming, go to the Xingia sea spa after our lunch stop. We will tell you honestly what the situation is and leave the choice to you. You can swop your trip around and go on another day, take a refund or decide to come.
From our experience those who came on these few rare days that this happens in the summer, still had a great day out. And as we said it is a 50-50 situation sometimes the wind drops, while we drive to the harbor and we can still sail to the Shipwreck beach. We at Nefis Travel just want to be as straight forward about as we can be and will always be honest about the weather conditions.